1. Go to your Roku’s Home screen and select Streaming Channels.
2. Scroll through the list of channels until you find Fox Now.
3. Select Fox Now and press “Add Channel” to add the channel to your Roku.
4. Once it has been added to your device, select the channel from the list of channels on your Home screen and press “OK” to launch it.
5. When prompted, enter the activation code that appears on your TV screen.
6. You will then be prompted to sign in or create an account with Fox Now. Follow the instructions to complete the process.
7. Once you have logged in, you will be able to access all of the content available on Fox Now. Enjoy!
Once you have successfully added and activated Fox Now on your Roku device, you will be able to access the latest movies, TV shows, and more.
How to Watch Fox Now on Roku without a Cable
It is possible to watch Fox Now on Roku without a cable subscription. To do so, you will need to have a subscription to a live streaming service such as Hulu Live, Sling TV, or YouTube TV.
These services offer access to Fox Now and other streaming services like Netflix and Amazon Prime Video. All you need to do is add the respective app to your Roku device and sign in with your subscription credentials to start streaming. In addition to the live streaming services mentioned above, you can also watch Fox Now on Roku with the Fox Now app.
The Fox Now app is free to download and provides access to full episodes and clips from Fox shows. You can also watch live sports and news events with Fox Now. Once you have the app installed, simply log in with your cable provider credentials or create a free Fox Now account to start streaming.
If you don’t have a subscription to a live streaming service, you may also be able to watch Fox Now on Roku with a digital antenna. Some digital antennas can be connected directly to your Roku device and will allow you to access local channels like Fox.
Check with your local cable provider for more information. No matter which option you choose, with a few simple steps you can easily watch Fox Now on Roku without a cable subscription.
How to Activate Fox Now on Roku
1. Go to the Roku home screen and select the “Streaming Channels” option.
2. Select “Search Channels” and type “Fox Now” in the search box.
3. Select “Fox Now” from the list of results and choose “Add Channel”.
4. After adding the channel, launch it and select “Activate”.
5. Now, you will be provided with an activation code.
6. Visit fox.com/activate on a web browser and enter the activation code.
7. Login with your TV provider credentials and you are all set. 8. Enjoy streaming Fox shows and movies on your Roku device.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.