1. Power off the phone.
2. Press and hold Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together until the Android logo appears.
3. Use the Volume down key to navigate the menu.
4. Select ‘wipe data/factory reset’ by pressing the Power key.
5. Select ‘Yes — delete all user data’ to confirm the operation.
6. After the reset is complete, select ‘Reboot system now’.
7. Your phone will now restart and the hard reset is complete.
how to restart blueberry AURORA
1. Press and hold the power button for 8 seconds until the device powers off.
2. Press the power button again to restart your Aurora.
3. Wait for the device to complete the reboot process.
4. Your Aurora should now be restarted.
factory reset blueberry AURORA by using buttons
1. Remove the battery from the Aurora.
2. Press and hold the Power and Volume Up buttons.
3. While holding these buttons, reinsert the battery.
4. Keep pressing the buttons until the recovery menu appears.
5. Use Volume Down to select the “wipe data/factory reset” option, and press the Power button to confirm.
6. Select “Yes–delete all user data” and press Power to confirm.
7. After the reset is complete, select “reboot system now” and press the Power button to restart your device.
8. Your device will now be reset to its original settings.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.