To reset your BlackBerry Curve 9370 to factory settings, perform the following steps:
1. Open the Options menu on your BlackBerry Curve 9370.
2. Select Security Options.
3. Select General Settings.
4. Select Menu (the BlackBerry symbol).
5. Select Wipe Handheld.
6. Confirm the wipe by selecting the Wipe Handheld button.
7. Enter your BlackBerry password to confirm the wipe.
Your BlackBerry will now be reset to factory settings.
hard reset blueberry curve 9370 by menu
To perform a hard reset on a BlackBerry Curve 9370 through the menu, you will need to do the following:
1. Go to the main menu.
2. Scroll to Options and select it.
3. Scroll to Security Options and select it.
4. Select General Settings.
5. Select Menu and then select Wipe Handheld.
6. Enter your password if prompted.
7. Select the Wipe Data checkbox.
8. Select the Wipe Media Card checkbox if applicable.
9. Select the Wipe Applications checkbox if applicable.
10. Select the Wipe Content Store checkbox if applicable.
11. Select the Wipe Service Books checkbox if applicable.
12. Select the Wipe Email Accounts checkbox if applicable.
13. Select the Wipe User Data checkbox if applicable.
14. Select the Wipe Calendar checkbox if applicable.
15. Select the Wipe Contacts checkbox if applicable.
16. Select the Wipe Tasks checkbox if applicable.
17. Select the Wipe Browser checkbox if applicable.
18. Select the Wipe Memo Pad checkbox if applicable.
19. Select the Wipe All
how to soft reset blueberry curve 9370 by button combinations
To soft reset your BlackBerry Curve 9370, press and hold the Power button (located on the top of the device) and the Mute button (located on the right side of the device) for 10 seconds. The device will restart automatically.
Be sure to back up your device before performing a soft reset as all data will be deleted in the process.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.