1. Open your Firestick and go to the home page.
2. Select the “Settings” icon located in the top-right corner.
3. Select Device or My Fire TV from the list.
4. Select Developer Options.
5. Enable both the “ADB Debugging” and “Apps from Unknown Sources” options.
6. Return to the Firestick home page and select the Search icon located in the top-left corner.
7. Search for and select the Downloader app.
8. Select the Downloader icon to open the app.
9. Select the “Allow” button to grant the app permission to access your device.
10. Select the “OK” button to begin the installation process.
11. Return to the Downloader home page and enter the following URL into the address bar: https://durexbuilds.com/repo
12. Select the “Go” button to begin the download process.
13. When the download is complete, select the “Install” button to begin the installation process.
14. When the installation is complete, select “
Table of Contents
Why Use a VPN
Using a VPN is important for many reasons. It offers a secure connection from one computer to another, ensuring that data is encrypted and sent through a secure tunnel.
This ensures that any data sent through the VPN cannot be intercepted by potential hackers or other malicious actors. Additionally, a VPN can give its users access to geo-restricted content and websites, allowing them to access the internet without being tracked or monitored.
A VPN also provides privacy and anonymity, as it hides the user’s IP address, making it difficult for third parties to track them or their activities.
Finally, a VPN can improve online security by preventing malicious actors from targeting its users. By encrypting all data sent through the VPN connection, it makes it much more difficult for attackers to access or steal data.
This can help protect users from phishing attacks and other online threats.
How to Install Durex Kodi Build on Firestick
1. On the Firestick home page, go to Settings and select My Fire TV.
2. Select Developer Options and make sure both ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources are turned on.
3. Return to the main menu and select the Search icon.
4. Type in Downloader and select the Downloader app when it appears.
5. Select the Downloader icon and hit the Get button to download and install the app.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed, open it and enter the following URL in the text field: http://bit.ly/durexbuild
7. Select the Go button and the Durex build will download and install automatically.
8. Once the installation is complete, select the Force Close button to close the Downloader app.
9. Return to the main menu and select the Kodi icon.
10. Select the Durex Build from the list of available builds.
11. The Durex Build will start to download and install automatically.
12. Once the installation is complete, you can start enjoying the Durex Build on your Firestick.
Preparing Kodi to Install Durex Build
1. First, you need to make sure you have the latest version of Kodi installed on your device. To do this, go to the Kodi website and download the most recent version of the software.
2. Once you have downloaded and installed Kodi, you will need to enable the Unknown Sources option in the settings. To do this, go to System > Settings > Add-ons > Unknown Sources and toggle the switch to the right.
3. You will then need to add the source URL for the Durex Build. To do this, go to File Manager > Add Source > Type in the source URL > Name it “Durex” > Click OK.
4. Return to the main Kodi page and select the Add-ons option from the left-hand menu.
5. Select the Package Installer Icon at the top left of the window.
6. Select “Install from zip file” and select the Durex folder you added earlier.
7. Select the Durex zip file and wait for the installation to complete.
8. Once the installation is complete, you will be able to access the Durex build from the main page.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.