1. Turn off your Motorola One Action
2. Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time
3. When the Motorola logo appears, release both buttons
4. Use the Volume Down button to scroll to Wipe data/factory reset and press the Power button to select it
5. Use the Volume Down button to scroll to Yes and press the Power button to select it
6. After the reset is complete, use the Volume Down button to scroll to Reboot system now and press the Power button to select it
7. Your Motorola One Action will now reboot and begin the initial setup process
Table of Contents
how to restart your moto ONE ACTION
1. To restart your Moto ONE ACTION, press and hold the power button for a few seconds until you see the power menu.
2. Select the option to Power Off or Restart and confirm your selection.
3. Your device will shut down and restart.
4. If your device doesn’t respond, you can press and hold the power button and volume down key together for 10 seconds to force restart it.
how to do a factory reset moto ONE ACTION with the menu
1. Open Settings on your phone
2. Tap System.
3. Tap Advanced.
4. Tap Reset options.
5. Tap Erase all data (factory reset).
6. Tap Reset phone.
7. If you have a screen lock, enter your password or PIN.
8. Tap Erase Everything. 9. Your phone should now be reset to factory settings.
how to do if resetting Motorola ONE ACTION doesn’t work
If resetting your Motorola ONE ACTION does not seem to be working, try the following steps: 1. Remove the battery and SIM card from your device.
2. Reinsert the battery and SIM card and try to restart your device.
3. If that does not work, try booting your device into recovery mode and performing a factory reset.
4. If that does not work, contact Motorola customer support for more assistance.
5. If all else fails, you may need to take your device to a local repair shop or contact Motorola for a warranty replacement.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.