1. Press and hold the Power button and Volume Down button on the side of the device.
2. Continue to hold both buttons for 10 seconds, or until the device vibrates.
3. Release the Power button but keep pressing the Volume Down button.
4. Use the Volume Down button to scroll to and select the “wipe data/factory reset” option.
5. Use the Volume Down button to scroll to and select the “Yes — delete all user data” option
. 6. Once the reset is complete, select the “reboot system now” option.
7. Your device will now reboot and should be reset to its original factory settings.
hard reset blackberry volt by menu
To perform a hard reset on a BlackBerry Volt, you will need to go to the Settings Menu. From there, select Security and Privacy, then General Settings. In the General Settings menu, select Security Wipe and then select Reset Device.
This will erase all data from your device and restore it to its original factory settings. If you do not have access to the Settings menu, you can also do a hard reset by pressing and holding the Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time for 10 seconds. This will also reset your device to its original factory settings. It is recommended that you back up your data before performing either of these reset methods.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.