1. Remove the battery from the BlackBerry Style 9670.
2. Reinsert the battery.
3. Press and hold the Alt + Right Shift + Delete keys at the same time until you see a screen that says “JVM 523 Error”.
4. Press the Escape key on the keyboard.
5. Select the Reset Device option from the menu.
6. Press the Escape key.
7. Select the Reset Device option again.
8. Confirm the reset by pressing the Return key.
9. The BlackBerry Style 9670 will reboot and perform a hard reset.
hard reset blackberry style 9670 by menu
To perform a hard reset of your BlackBerry Style 9670 using the menu:
1. Go to the main menu.
2. Select Options.
3. Select Security Options.
4. Select General Settings.
5. Scroll down and select the menu option for Wipe Handheld.
6. You will be prompted to enter the word “blackberry” to confirm the process.
7. Once the process is complete, you will be prompted to restart your BlackBerry Style 9670.
how to soft reset blackberry style 9670 by button combination
To perform a soft reset on your BlackBerry Style 9670 smartphone, press and hold the Alt + Right Shift + Delete keys simultaneously. The device will reset and reboot. If the soft reset does not work, you may also be able to perform a hard reset by pressing and holding the Alt + Shift + Backspace keys simultaneously. The hard reset will reset all of your device’s settings, including the BlackBerry® ID.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.