1. Turn off your device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up, Volume Down, and Power buttons simultaneously.
3. Once the white screen appears, release the buttons.
4. Use the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to navigate the menu.
5. Choose “wipe data/ factory reset” and press the Power button to select it.
6. Choose “Yes — delete all user data” and press the Power button to select it.
7. Your device will now reset and restart.
hard reset blackberry torch 9850 by menu
1. On the home screen, go to Options.
2. Select Security and Privacy.
3. Select Security Wipe.
4. Enter your Blackberry Password when prompted (if you do not know your password, you will need to perform a Hard Reset).
5. Select the data to be wiped from the device. 6. Select the Wipe Data button to begin the process.
7. Once the wipe is complete, the device will restart.
how to soft reset blackberry torch 9850 by button combination
To soft reset a BlackBerry Torch 9850, press and hold the Power/Lock button and the Volume Up button at the same time for 10 seconds. The device will then restart.
If the device does not respond, try pressing and holding the Power/Lock button and both Volume buttons at the same time for 10 seconds. For more information, please refer to the user manual for your device.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.