To perform a hard reset on your BlackBerry Curve 9220, follow the steps below:
1. Turn off your device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons.
3. While holding the two volume buttons, press and hold the Power button until the device vibrates.
4. When the device vibrates, release the Power button but keep holding the volume buttons.
5. When the device displays a white screen with an icon, release the volume buttons.
6. Press the Volume Up button to perform a hard reset.
7. Wait for the device to restart and you should be good to go.
hard reset blackberry curve 9220 by menu
1. From the Home screen, select Options.
2. Select Security.
3. Select Security Wipe.
4. Type blackberry in the box provided.
5. Select the data you wish to delete.
6. Select Wipe Data.
7. Select Wipe Now.
The device will reboot, and the hard reset is complete.
how to soft reset blackberry curve 9220 by button combination
1. Press and hold the Power button for 10 seconds.
2. After the device has completely shut down, press and hold the Power button for about a second to turn the device back on.
3. The device will now go through a soft reset.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.