1. Power off your BlackBerry Storm 3 by pressing the Power button.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up and Volume Down keys together.
3. Release both keys when the BlackBerry logo appears.
4. Use the Volume Down key to scroll through the list of options and select “Wipe Handheld”
. 5. Use the Volume Up key to select “Yes”.
6. The BlackBerry Storm 3 will reset and reboot.
hard reset blackberry storm 3 by menu
To perform a hard reset on a BlackBerry Storm 3, navigate to the Options menu and select Security Options. Select General Settings and then select Wipe Handheld. Confirm the action by selecting Wipe Data.
The device will then reset and all data will be erased. The BlackBerry logo will appear and the device will reboot. This process can take up to 10 minutes. After the reset is complete, the device will be reset to its factory default settings.
how to soft reset blackberry storm 3 by button combination
To soft reset the BlackBerry Storm 3, press and hold the power button and the Volume Up button together for 10 seconds. The device will then restart
. Note: A soft reset is similar to rebooting a computer. It will reset any temporary settings and clear any memory leaks. It will not remove any installed applications or delete any data from the device.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.