1. Remove the battery cover and battery.
2. Press and hold the following keys: ALT + Right Shift + Delete.
3. When the prompt appears, select Yes.
4. Once the reset is complete, the BlackBerry Storm 9500 will reboot.
5. You will be prompted with a setup wizard. Follow the instructions to reconfigure your device.
6. Once your device has been set up, replace the battery and battery cover.
hard reset blackberry storm 9500 by menu
1. Go to the main screen of your BlackBerry Storm 9500.
2. Scroll down and select Options.
3. Scroll down and select Security Options.
4. Scroll down and select General Settings.
5. Scroll down and select Menu.
6. Select Wipe Handheld. 7. enter your security password.
8. Select Wipe Handheld.
9. Select Yes to perform the hard reset.
10. Your BlackBerry Storm 9500 will now reboot and perform the hard reset.
hard to soft reset blackberry storm 9500 by button combination
To reset a BlackBerry Storm 9500, press and hold the power button and the convenience key (located beneath the screen) for 10 seconds. The device will automatically restart. If the device does not respond to the above steps,
remove the battery and leave it out for 30 seconds. Replace the battery and turn the device on. Note: A hard reset will erase all data on the device.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.