To reset your Motorola ATRIX HD MB886, press and hold the Power button and Volume Down button at the same time for at least 8 seconds
. The device will then power off and restart. Alternatively, you can perform a factory reset by going to Settings > Backup & Reset > Factory Data Reset and clicking Reset Phone.
Table of Contents
How to force restart your moto ATRIX HD MB886
1. Hold the Power button and Volume Down button simultaneously until you see the Motorola logo.
2. Release the buttons and your phone will begin the restart process.
3. Once the restart is complete, your phone will be back to its normal operating state.
how to do a factory reset moto ATRIX HD MB886 with menu
1. Go to your Home screen and select “Settings”.
2. Select “Backup & Reset”
3. Select “Factory Data Reset”
4. Select “Reset Phone” 5. Follow the prompts to confirm your selection.
6. When prompted, enter your phone’s lock screen PIN or password.
7. Select “Erase Everything”
8. Your phone will now begin the factory reset process.
hard reset moto ATRIX HD MB886 with a combination of buttons
1. Start by powering down the device by holding down the Power button for 10 seconds.
2. Next, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
3. When the device vibrates, release the Power button, while still holding the Volume Down button.
4. When the “Android System Recovery” menu appears, release the Volume Down button.
5. Use the Volume Down button to select “wipe data/factory reset” then press the Power button to confirm the selection.
6. Select “Yes – delete all user data” and press the Power button to confirm.
7. Select “reboot system now” and press the Power button to restart the device.
what to do is reset Motorola ATRIX HD MB886 doesn’t work
Resetting the Motorola ATRIX HD MB886 can be done by performing a “hard reset”. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Power off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
3. When the device vibrates, release the Power button but keep holding the Volume Down button until the device boots into Recovery Mode.
4. Use the Volume keys to navigate to “wipe data/factory reset” and press the Power button to select it.
5. Select “Yes” and press the Power button to confirm.
6. When the reset is complete, select “reboot system now” and press the Power button to confirm.
Your Motorola ATRIX HD MB886 should now be reset and ready to use.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.