1. Power off the phone by pressing and holding the power button.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up, Volume Down, and Power buttons at the same time until the boot screen appears.
3. Use the Volume Down button to scroll down to Recovery Mode and press the Power button to select it.
4. Use the Volume Down button to select Wipe data/factory reset and press the Power button to confirm.
5. Use the Volume Down button to select Yes – delete all user data and press the Power button to confirm.
6. Wait for the phone to reset and reboot.
Table of Contents
How to force restart your moto DEFY PRO XT560
To force restart your moto DEFY PRO XT560, press and hold the power button for at least 10 seconds. The device will then reboot and you should be able to use it normally. If the device does not respond to the power button, then remove the battery and then reinsert it. This should force the device to reboot.
If this doesn’t work, then try plugging it into a charger and then press and hold the power button for at least 10 seconds. This should force the device to reboot.
how to do a factory reset moto DEFY PRO XT560 with menu
1. From the Home screen, press the Menu key.
2. Tap Settings > Privacy.
3. Tap Factory data reset.
4. Tap Reset Phone.
5. Tap Erase Everything.
6. Your phone will restart and the factory settings will be restored.
hard reset moto DEFY PRO XT560 with a combination of buttons
To perform a hard reset on the Motorola DEFY PRO XT560, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds. The device will then reboot and the hard reset will be complete.
what to do if resetting Motorola DEFY PRO XT560 doesn’t work
If resetting your Motorola DEFY PRO XT560 does not work, it is possible that the device has hardware or software damage that is preventing it from working. In this case, the best option may be to take the device to a local repair shop or an authorized service centre for further diagnosis and repair.
If the device is still under warranty, you may be able to get a replacement or repair for free. You should also check with your carrier or manufacturer to see if they offer any sort of warranty or repair service.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.