To reset your Motorola Z2 to the factory settings, you will need to press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons for about 10 seconds. You will then be prompted to confirm the reset by pressing the Volume Up button.
Your phone will then reset and restart. It is important to note that all data, applications, and settings will be erased when you reset your phone. Make sure to back up your data before you proceed with the reset.
If you are having trouble with your Motorola Z2 and resetting it to the factory settings does not solve the problem, you may want to contact a Motorola technician.
Table of Contents
how to restart your moto Z2
1. Press and hold the power button for a few seconds until your phone vibrates.
2. On your screen, tap Restart.
3. Tap OK to confirm.
4. Your phone will restart automatically.
5. When the restart is complete, your Moto Z2 will be ready for use.
how to do a factory reset moto Z2 with the menu
1. From the home screen, select the “Settings” icon.
2. Scroll down and select “System”.
3. Select “Reset”.
4. Select “Factory Data Reset”.
5. Select “Reset Phone”.
6. Enter your password.
7. Select “Erase Everything” to confirm the reset. Your Moto Z2 will now reset to factory settings.
hard reset moto Z2 with a combination of buttons
1. Power off the Moto Z2.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button at the same time.
3. Release both buttons when the Moto logo appears on the screen.
4. Use the Volume Down button to navigate to “Recovery Mode” and press the Power button to select it.
5. When the Android logo appears on the screen, press and hold the Power button and then press the Volume Up button once.
6. Use the Volume Down button to navigate to “wipe data/factory reset” and press the Power button to select it.
7. Use the Volume Down button to navigate to “Yes – delete all user data” and press the Power button to select it.
8. The phone will now reset itself and reboot.
what to do if resetting Motorola Z2 doesn’t work
If resetting your Motorola Z2 does not work, here are some other steps you can take:
1. Check that your device has the latest software update. You may need to update your device in order to fix the issue.
2. Check if the issue is with a specific app or with the device itself. If it is with a specific app, try deleting and reinstalling the app.
3. If none of the above steps works, try performing a factory reset. This will erase all data from your device, so make sure to back up your data first.
4. If the factory reset does not work, contact Motorola customer service for further assistance.