- 1. Download the Crunchyroll app on your Hisense Smart TV.
- 2. Launch the app and sign in with your Crunchyroll account.
- 3. Start streaming your favorite anime shows and movies!
Table of Contents
Crunchyroll Subscription plans
$7.99/month $4.99/month (with ads) There’s also a 14-day free trial available. FunimationNow Premium Plans $5.99/month $59.99/year There’s also a 14-day free trial available. Netflix Subscription Plans Basic: $7.99/month, 1 screen at a time, standard definition Standard: $10.99/month, 2 screens at a time,
HD Premium: $13.99/month, 4 screens at a time, HD, 4K Ultra HD Amazon Prime Video Subscription Plans $12.99/month $119/year Hulu Subscription Plans $7.99/month with ads $11.99/month without ads $39.99/month for Hulu + Live TV
There’s also a 7-day free trial available. Tubi TV Plans Free How to watch Crunchyroll on Roku Getting Crunchyroll on Roku is a breeze. Just follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Turn on your Roku device and connect it to your TV.
Step 2 : Go to the Roku Channel Store and search for Crunchyroll.
How to Stream Crunchyroll on Hisense Smart TV
Hello, and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to install and use Crunchyroll on a Hisense Smart TV.
Crunchyroll is an online video service for anime fans. It offers a wide selection of anime shows and movies that can be streamed on your Hisense Smart TV.
Stream Crunchyroll on Hisense Roku TV
If you want to watch Crunchyroll on your Hisense Roku TV, you will need to download the Crunchyroll app on your Hisense Roku TV. To download the Crunchyroll app on your Hisense Roku TV, you will need to follow the steps given below:
1. First of all, you will need to turn on your Hisense Roku TV.
2. Then you will need to go to the Roku home screen.
3. After that, you will need to go to the Roku Channel Store.
4. In the Roku Channel Store, you will need to search for the Crunchyroll app.
5. Once you find the Crunchyroll app, you will need to select it and then click on the Add Channel option.
6. Now you will need to wait for the Crunchyroll app to download and install on your Hisense Roku TV.
7. Once the Crunchyroll app is installed on your Hisense Roku TV, you will need to launch it.
8. Now you will need to log in to your Crunchyroll account.
9. Once you are logged in, you will be able to watch Crunchyroll on your Hisense Roku
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.