1. Turn off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
3. When the Android logo displays, release all keys (‘Installing system update’ will show for about 30 – 60 seconds before showing the Android system recovery menu options).
4. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight “wipe data/factoryhow to hard rwe reset.
5. Press the Power button to select.
6. Press the Volume down key until ‘Yes — delete all user data’ is highlighted.
7. Press the Power button to select and start the master reset.
8. When the master reset is complete, “Reboot system now” is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
how to hard reset samsung A30 by using the menu
1. Go to the Home screen and open the Settings Menu.
2. Scroll down and select General Management.
3. Select Reset.
4. Select Factory Data Reset.
5. Read the information on the screen and select Reset Device.
6. Select Delete All to confirm your action.
7. Your Samsung A30 will now restart and begin the hard reset process.
how to hard reset samsung A30 by using buttons
1. Press and hold the Power button and Volume Down button at the same time.
2. When the Samsung logo appears, release the buttons and immediately press and hold the Volume Down button again.
3. When you see the Android Recovery screen, release the Volume Down button.
4. Press the Volume Up button to enter Recovery Mode.
5. From the Recovery Mode menu, select Wipe Data/Factory Reset using the Volume Down button.
6. Press the Power button to select.
7. Select Yes- delete all user data using the Volume Down button.
8. Press the Power button to confirm.
9. When the reset is complete, select Reboot system now.
10. Your device will now reboot to its factory settings.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.