.To factory reset your Motorola G82, here’s what you need to do:
1. Go to Settings > System > Reset Options > Factory Data Reset.
2. Tap Reset Phone.
3. Enter your PIN, Password, or Pattern when prompted.
4. Tap Erase Everything. 5. Your device will restart and begin the factory reset process.
Table of Contents
how to restart your moto G82
To restart your Moto G82, press and hold the Power button for about 10 seconds. The device will automatically restart after a few seconds.
If your device does not restart, press and hold both the Power and Volume Down buttons for about 10 seconds. This should forcibly restart your device.
how to do a factory reset moto G82 with menu
1. First, power off your device by long pressing the Power button.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button together until you see the Bootloader menu.
3. Navigate to the “Recovery” option in the menu using the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons, then press the Power button to select it.
4. Once the Android logo appears on the screen, press and hold the Volume Up button and then press the Power button.
5. You will now be in the Recovery Mode menu. Choose “Wipe data/factory reset” using the Volume Down button and press the Power button to select it.
6. Select “Yes” from the options and press the Power button.
7. Once the reset is complete, select “Reboot system now”. Your device will now start up in its factory-reset state.
hard reset moto G82 with a combination of buttons
To perform a hard reset on a Moto G8, press and hold the power button and both volume buttons until the device powers off. Then press the power button again to restart the device. This will reset the device to factory settings. If this doesn’t work, try holding the power button and the volume down button until the Moto logo appears. Then release the buttons and press and hold the power button again until the device reboots.
If these methods don’t work, you can reset the device from the settings menu. Go to Settings > System > Reset Options > Erase All Data (Factory Reset). Then follow the on-screen instructions to reset the device.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.