1. Turn off your Motorola Edge 20
2. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
3. Your device will enter Recovery Mode.
4. Select the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option using the Volume Down button and press the Power button to confirm your selection.
5. Your device will now start the hard reset process.
6. After the process is complete, select Reboot system now and press the Power button to confirm.
7. Your Motorola Edge 20 will now restart and the Hard Reset process will be complete.
Table of Contents
how to restart your moto EDGE 20
1. Open the Settings app on your device.
2. Tap the System option.
3. Select the Reset option.
4. Choose the option to “Restart” or “Reboot” your device.
5. Confirm the selection to restart your device.
Your Moto EDGE 20 will now restart.
how to do a factory reset moto EDGE 20 with the menu
1. Open your device’s Settings app.
2. Tap System > Reset options.
3. Tap Erase all data (factory reset).
4. If you have a PIN, pattern, or password on your device, you’ll be asked to enter it.
5. Tap Reset phone.
6. When prompted, tap Erase everything.
7. After your device has finished the reset process, you’ll be asked to set it up again.
hard reset moto EDGE 20 with a combination of buttons
To perform a hard reset on the Motorola Edge 20, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds until the device restarts. If the above method does not work, try this alternate method:
1. Power off the device by pressing and holding the Power button.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button for 10 to 15 seconds until the device restarts.
3. Release the buttons when the Motorola logo appears.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.