1. Press and hold the Power button for 10 seconds until the device turns off.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button at the same time for 10 seconds.
3. Release the Power button, but keep holding the Volume Down button until the device powers on.
4. When prompted, release the Volume Down button.
5. The device will now display a menu which will allow you to reset your device.
6. Select the option to Reset the Device and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the reset.
Table of Contents
How to restart your moto E30
1. Press and hold the Power button for several seconds.
2. Select Restart from the menu that appears.
3. When prompted, select OK to confirm the restart.
4. The phone will now restart.
5. Your Moto E30 is now restarted.
how to do a factory reset moto E30 with menu
1. Open the Settings menu on your Moto E30.
2. Scroll down and select System.
3. Select Reset Options.
4. Select Factory Data Reset.
5. Select Reset Phone.
6. Select Erase Everything.
7. Your Moto E30 will now be reset to its factory settings.
hard reset moto E30 with a combination of buttons
To perform a hard reset on a Motorola E30, press and hold the power button and the volume down button together for 10 seconds.
The phone will then reboot and will be reset to its factory settings. Make sure to backup all of your data before performing a hard reset.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.