1. Remove the battery from your BlackBerry Bold 9780.
2. Reinsert the battery.
3. Hold down the Alt key and the Right Shift key at the same time.
4. While still holding down the two keys, press and hold down the Power button.
5. The BlackBerry Bold 9780 will reboot and you will see a black screen with a white status bar.
6. When the status bar is fully loaded, release the keys.
7. The BlackBerry Bold 9780 will perform a hard reset and reboot.
8. Allow the BlackBerry Bold 9780 to complete the reboot process and you will see the BlackBerry logo on the screen.
hard reset blackberry bold 9780 by menu
1. On the Home screen, select the Options icon.
2. Select Security Options.
3. Select General Settings.
4. Select Menu and then choose Security Wipe.
5. Select the checkbox next to each item you want to wipe.
6. Select the Wipe Data button.
7. Enter blackberry when prompted.
8. Select the Wipe Data button to confirm the security wipe.
9. Once the wipe is complete, the blackberry will restart.
how to soft reset blackberry bold 9780 by button combination
To soft reset a BlackBerry Bold 9780 by button combination, press and hold the following buttons at the same time: -Power/Lock Button -Volume Down Button -Menu Button Release all the buttons when the BlackBerry logo appears. The device should then restart normally.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.