1. Power off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down button and the Mute button.
3. While continuing to hold both buttons, press and hold the Power button.
4. Hold all three buttons for approximately 10-15 seconds. The device will vibrate and the Application Loader will appear.
5. Select Wipe Handheld.
6. Click Next.
7. When complete, disconnect the device from the PC and power it on.
Note: Performing a hard reset will erase all data from the device.
hard reset blackberry storm2 9520 by menu
1. Remove the battery from your BlackBerry Storm2 9520.
2. Reinsert the battery.
3. On the Home screen, click the Options icon.
4. Scroll down to Security Options.
5. Click on Security Options.
6. Scroll down to General Settings.
7. Click on General Settings.
8. Scroll down to the bottom and click on Wipe Handheld.
9. Click on Wipe Handheld again.
10. Select the checkbox next to Erase all currently installed applications.
11. Click on Wipe.
12. Enter the word blackberry to confirm the reset.
13. Click on Wipe.
14. Your device will now reboot and the hard reset is complete
how to soft reset blackberry storm2 9520 by button combination
1. Power off the device by pressing and holding the power button for about 10 seconds.
2. Press and hold the power button, the volume up button and the volume down button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
3. Release the buttons and the device should begin the reboot process.
4. The device will power back on and you should be ready to go!
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.