To force restart your Apple Watch, press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
If your Apple Watch is unresponsive, you can force reboot it by pressing and holding both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo. This will restart your watch and reset it to its default settings.
If you’re still having trouble with your Apple Watch, you can try resetting it to factory settings. To do this, go to the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and select General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. This will delete all data on your watch, including apps, settings, and saved data.
Table of Contents
factory reset your apple watch ultra using your paired iPhone
1. On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app.
2. Tap the My Watch tab, then tap General > Reset.
3. Tap Erase Apple Watch Content and Settings.
4. Enter your Apple ID password if asked.
5. Tap to confirm.
6. Wait for the process to finish.
7. When asked, set up your Apple Watch as new.
8. Follow the onscreen steps to pair your Apple Watch and iPhone again.
the second method is to hard-reset your watch ultra without pairing it with the iPhone
1. Press and hold the side button on your watch until you see the Apple logo.
2. Release the side button when you see the Apple logo.
3. Your watch will now restart, and it will be un-paired from your iPhone.
how to restart your apple watch ultra
1. Turn off your Apple Watch: Press and hold the side button until the sliders appear, then drag the Power Off slider to the right.
2. Wait 10 seconds, then press and hold the side button again until you see the Apple logo.
3. Your Apple Watch will now restart.
4. If your Apple Watch doesn’t turn on, charge it for at least 30 minutes.
5. If your Apple Watch still doesn’t turn on, contact Apple Support.
force restart your apple watch ultra
To force restart your Apple Watch Ultra, press and hold both the Digital Crown and the side button simultaneously for at least 10 seconds. Release both buttons when you see the Apple logo appear on the watch’s face.
Your watch should now restart. If this does not work, you may need to try resetting your watch. To reset your watch, go to Settings > General > Reset and choose Reset All Settings. This will reset your settings and erase all content and data from your watch. If you continue to experience issues, you may need to force restart your watch again or contact Apple Support for further assistance.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.