1. Power off your Motorola G22 device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down button, then press and hold the Power button.
3. When the Motorola logo appears, release both buttons.
4. Press the Volume Down button twice to highlight “Recovery mode.”
5. Press the Power button to enter Recovery mode.
6. Press the Volume Down button to highlight “Wipe data/factory reset.”
7. Press the Power button to select.
8. Press the Volume Down button to highlight “Yes – erase all user data.”
9. Press the Power button to select and start the reset.
10. When the reset is complete, press the Power button to select “Reboot system now.”
11. Your Motorola G22 will now reboot to its factory default settings.
Table of Contents
how to restart your moto G22
1. Press and hold the Power button on your Moto G22 for about 8 seconds until the screen goes dark.
2. Release the button and wait for the device to reboot. You will see the Motorola logo and then the welcome screen.
3. Your device is now restarted.
How to do a factory reset moto G22 via menu
1. Open the Settings app on your Moto G22.
2. Tap System > Reset Options.
3. Tap Factory Data Reset.
4. Tap Reset Phone.
5. Tap Erase Everything when prompted.
6. Your Moto G22 will now reset and restart.
7. When the device restarts, it will be as if you are starting up your Moto G22 for the first time.
hard reset moto G22 with a combination of buttons
To hard reset a Moto G22, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons together for 10-15 seconds. The phone will then reboot and reset itself to factory settings. If this does not work, you will need to access the recovery menu. To do this, press and hold Volume Down and Power at the same time for 10-15 seconds.
The phone will then boot into fastboot mode. Then use the Volume Down button to select the Recovery option and press the Power button to select it. The phone will then boot into the recovery menu. Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset and press the Power button to select it. Once the reset is complete, select Reboot System Now and press the Power button to confirm.
what to do if resetting Motorola G22 doesn’t work
If resetting your Motorola G22 doesn’t work, the next step is to troubleshoot the issue. This can involve checking the device’s settings, updating the firmware and the operating system, performing a factory reset, and even performing a hard reset.
If none of these suggestions works, it may be necessary to contact Motorola support for assistance. If you are experiencing any issues with your Motorola G22, it is best to contact the manufacturer for help as soon as possible.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.