To perform a BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8230 hard reset:
1. Press and hold down the red End Call/Power button for 10 seconds, or until the device powers off.
2. Press and hold down the red End Call/Power button and the Mute button for 10 seconds, or until the device powers on.
3. When prompted, enter the BlackBerry device password.
4. When prompted, press the trackball to confirm that you want to reset the device.
5. When the reset is complete, the device will restart.
hard reset blackberry pearl flip 8230 by menu
1. Press the Menu button on your Blackberry Pearl Flip 8230.
2. Scroll down to and select “Options”.
3. Click on “Security Options”.
4. Scroll down to and select “General Settings”.
5. Scroll down to and select “Menu”.
6. Scroll down to and select “Wipe Handheld”.
7. Type in the word “blackberry” in the field provided and then click “Wipe”.
8. Once the wiping is complete, the Blackberry will automatically restart.
how to soft reset blackberry pearl flip 8230 by button combination
To perform a soft reset on the BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8230, press and hold the “Alt” + “Shift” + “Del” keys for about 10 seconds. This will reset the device without erasing any of your data. If you want to do a hard reset, you will need to remove the battery from the device and then replace it after 30 seconds. This will erase all of your data and restore the device to factory settings.
Note: A hard reset will also require you to re-enter your BlackBerry ID and re-download your applications.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.