To perform a hard reset on the BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220, please follow the steps below:
1. Remove the battery while the device is powered on.
2. Reinsert the battery and wait for the red LED to light up.
3. Press and hold the “Alt” key, the “Shift” key and the “Delete” key simultaneously.
4. Once the device vibrates, release the keys and the device will reset itself.
5. The device will then reboot itself and will be ready for use.
hard reset blackberry pearl flip 8220 by menu
To perform a hard reset on the BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Home screen by pressing the green call button.
2. Select Options.
3. Select Security Options.
4. Select General Settings.
5. Select Menu.
6. Select Wipe Handheld.
7. You will be asked to enter a password. Enter your device password if you have one.
8. Select Continue and then type “blackberry” (without the quotes) to confirm the reset.
9. Once the device has been wiped, it will reboot and go through the setup wizard.
how to soft reset blackberry pearl flip 8220 by button combination
To soft reset, your Blackberry Pearl Flip 8220, hold down the Escape button (top left corner) and the End Call/Power button (bottom right corner) at the same time for about 10 seconds. Your device should then reset itself. If the device does not reset, remove the battery and wait a few seconds before reinserting it.
Then press the power button to turn on your device. Note: Performing a soft reset will not erase any data from your device.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.