Hard resetting your Samsung Galaxy A72 can be an effective way to fix any issues you may be having with the device. It is also a good way to clear out any personal data before you sell or give away the device. This article will guide you through the steps required to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy A72. To begin, power off the device.
To do this, press and hold the power button until the device’s display shuts off. Once the device is powered off, press and hold the Volume Up, Bixby, and Power buttons simultaneously. This will boot the device into Recovery Mode. Using the volume buttons, navigate to the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option and select it by pressing the power button. On the next screen, select Yes and press the power button.
This will start the hard reset process. Once the process is complete, your device will reboot. This will take a few minutes, so be patient. Once the device has finished rebooting, it will be in its factory settings. You can now set it up again from scratch or restore it from a backup.
That is all you need to do to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy A72. If you have followed the steps correctly, you should now have a device that is just like new. Once you have successfully completed the hard reset of your Samsung Galaxy A72, make sure to back up your data on a regular basis. This will help to ensure that your device’s data is never lost in case of a malfunction or other issues. Additionally, make sure to keep your device’s software up to date with the latest security patches and updates.
This will help to keep your device secure and free from any malicious software that may be lurking on the internet. Finally, make sure to only install apps and services from trusted sources, as these will be much less likely to contain any malicious code. Overall, hard resetting your Samsung Galaxy A72 can be an effective way to fix any issues you may be having with the device.
Make sure to follow the steps outlined in this article carefully, and if you have any questions or problems, do not hesitate to reach out to Samsung Support for assistance.
How To Factory Reset Samsung A72 By Using The Menu
1. Go to your Samsung A72’s Settings.
2. Select General Management.
3. Select Reset.
4. Select Factory Data Reset.
5. Select Reset Device.
6. Select Erase Everything.
7. Confirm your selection by selecting the Erase Everything button.
8. Your Samsung A72 will now begin the factory reset process and will restart once completed.
How To Factory Reset Samsung A72 By Using Buttons
1. Turn off your Samsung A72.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up button, the Power button, and the Bixby button simultaneously.
3. When the Samsung logo appears, release the buttons and wait until the Android system recovery menu appears.
4. Use the Volume Down button to navigate to “wipe data/factory reset” and press the Power button to select it.
5. Use the Volume Down button to select “Yes – erase all user data” and press the Power button to select it.
6. Use the Volume Down button to select “Reboot system now” and press the Power button to select it.
7. Your Samsung A72 will now factory reset.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.