To hard reset your Apple Watch Series 6:
1. Press and hold the side button and the Digital Crown simultaneously until you see the Power Off slider appear on your screen.
2. Swipe the slider to the right to power off your watch.
3. Once your watch is powered off, press and hold the side button again until the Apple logo appears.
4. Your Apple Watch will then reboot and you will have successfully completed a hard reset.
Table of Contents
factory reset your apple watch series 6 using your paired iPhone
1. Open the Watch app on your iPhone and go to General > Reset.
2. Tap Erase All Content and Settings.
3. Enter your Apple ID password when prompted.
4. Select Erase All to confirm. Your Apple Watch will restart and you’ll need to re-pair it with your iPhone.
Note: Factory resetting your Apple Watch will erase all data and settings, including any saved Health data.
how to restart your apple watch series 6
To restart your Apple Watch Series 6, press and hold the side button and Digital Crown at the same time for at least 10 seconds. This will force the watch to restart. You should then see the Apple logo appear on the screen.
If the watch is unresponsive and you cannot restart the device using the side button and Digital Crown, you can also force restart it by connecting it to a power source and pressing and holding the side button and Digital Crown simultaneously for at least 10 seconds. It is important to note that restarting your Apple Watch Series 6 will not delete any data.
force restart your apple watch
To force restart your Apple Watch, press and hold both the Digital Crown and the side button simultaneously for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo. Note: Force restarting your Apple Watch may cause the loss of unsaved data.
If you have an Apple Watch Series 3 or later, you can also force restart your watch by pressing and holding the side button and the Volume Down button simultaneously for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo. Also, on Apple Watch SE (2nd generation), press and hold the side button and one of the volume buttons until you see the Apple logo.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.