1. Launch the Roku channel store and select Streaming Channels.
2. Search for beIN SPORTS CONNECT, select it and click Add Channel.
3. Once the channel is added, launch it from your home screen.
4. You will be asked to enter an activation code, which you can find on your account page on beIN SPORTS CONNECT website.
5. Once you have entered the code, your Roku device will be automatically connected to your beIN SPORTS CONNECT account.
6. That’s it. You can now start watching your favourite sports and shows on beIN SPORTS CONNECT.
7. If you face any difficulty while setting up beIN SPORTS CONNECT on your Roku device, you can contact their customer support team for assistance.
beIN Sports Connect Subscription
beIN SPORTS CONNECT is an online streaming service that allows you to watch live and on-demand sports content from beIN SPORTS and other channels. It is available for subscription in the US and Canada. The subscription fee is based on your location and the package you choose.
Prices range from $7.99 to $19.99 USD per month. The service also offers add-on packages that can be purchased for an additional fee. With beIN SPORTS CONNECT, you can watch all beIN SPORTS programming, including soccer, basketball, tennis, motorsports, extreme sports and more. You can also access highlights, replays, and other content. You can subscribe to beIN SPORTS CONNECT on their website or through the beIN SPORTS app.
The app is available for both iOS and Android devices. Once you have subscribed, you can log into the app or website and start watching your favourite sports content. beIN SPORTS CONNECT offers a 7-day free trial, so you can test out the service before committing to a subscription. To learn more about beIN SPORTS CONNECT, please visit their website.
How to Add beIN Sports Connect on Roku?
1. Go to your Roku Home Screen.
2. Select Streaming Channels.
3. Search for beIN Sports Connect.
4. Select the beIN Sports Connect app from the search results.
5. Select Add Channel.
6. The app will now start downloading.
7. Once the download is complete, the beIN Sports Connect app will appear in your list of channels.
8. Select the beIN Sports Connect app to launch it.
9. Log in to your beIN Sports Connect account to start streaming.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.