Xiaomi Roborock is a popular robotic vacuum cleaner that has made everyday life easier for many homeowners. Unfortunately, like any other device, it is not immune to errors and malfunctions. In this article, we will discuss some of the most common Xiaomi Roborock errors and their solutions.
Table of Contents
Error 1: Robot Vacuum not Responding
This error is one of the most common ones and is usually caused by the robot’s poor connectivity. To fix this issue, make sure that your Wi-Fi connection is stable and that your router is updated. Also, check if the power source is connected properly.
Error 2: Robot Vacuum Not Cleaning Properly
This issue is usually caused by blockages in the robot’s cleaning path. To fix this, check the cleaning area and make sure that there are no rugs, toys, or other objects blocking the robot’s path.
Error 3: Robot Vacuum Not Charging
This issue is usually caused by a faulty power source or a faulty charging dock. To fix this, make sure that the power source is connected properly and that the charging dock is properly plugged in. Also, check if the charging cable is connected properly to the robot.
Error 4: Robot Vacuum Not Connecting to Wi-Fi
This issue is usually caused by a weak Wi-Fi signal or an outdated firmware. To fix this, make sure that your router is up to date and that your Wi-Fi signal is strong. Also, try connecting the robot to the Wi-Fi network manually.
these errors are similar to all roborock models
The most common errors that occur with all Roborock models include:
1. Poor navigation: Roborock models may experience issues with navigation, resulting in the device getting stuck or not reaching certain areas.
2. Poor cleaning performance: Roborock models may not be able to pick up dirt and debris from surfaces as expected.
3. Poor battery life: Roborock models may have shorter battery life than expected.
4. Network connection issues: Roborock models may have difficulty connecting to a Wi-Fi network or maintaining a connection.
5. Voice control issues: Roborock models may have difficulty understanding voice commands or responding to them.
error 1: laser distance sensor is not working
1. Check the power supply and make sure it is connected correctly and the power source is working.
2. Make sure the wiring is connected properly and the connections are secure.
3. Check if the laser is free of any dust or dirt that may be blocking the beam.
4. Make sure the sensor is properly calibrated and the settings are correct.
5. Check that the firmware of the sensor is up to date.
6. If all of the above steps fail, try replacing the laser distance sensor.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.