To reset your Motorola moto X30 pro to the factory settings, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the Settings menu on your device.
2. Tap on the System option.
3. Select the Reset option.
4. Tap on Reset Phone.
5. Confirm the process by tapping on Erase Everything.
Your Motorola moto X30 pro will now be reset to the factory settings.
Table of Contents
how to restart your moto X30 PRO
To restart your Moto X30 PRO, press and hold the power button for a few seconds. When the device powers down, press and hold the power button again to restart the device. You may also be able to restart the device by pressing and holding the volume down and power buttons at the same time.
If your device has become unresponsive, you may need to force a restart. To do this, press and hold the power and volume down buttons for about 10 seconds until the device restarts. If you still can’t get the device to restart, you may need to contact Motorola Support for assistance.
How to do a factory reset moto X30 PRO by menu
To do a factory reset on your Moto X30 PRO, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Main Menu, and select Settings.
2. Scroll down and select Backup & Reset.
3. Select Factory Data Reset.
4. Select Reset Phone.
5. Select Erase Everything.
Once you have completed these steps, your Moto X30 PRO will be reset to its factory settings.
factory reset moto X30 PRO by using buttons
To perform a factory reset on the Moto X30 Pro, you will need to:
1. Turn off your phone
2. Hold down the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously until the device vibrates.
3. When the Motorola logo appears, release the power button and press it again.
4. When the Recovery screen appears, select Wipe Data/Factory Reset with the Volume Down button.
5. Confirm the selection with the Power button.
6. Select Yes using the Volume Down button.
7. Confirm your selection with the Power button.
8. The device will restart and the factory reset will be completed.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.