To reset your Motorola One Hyper to the default settings, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Home screen.
2. Swipe down from the top of the screen, then tap the Settings icon.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and tap System.
4. Tap Reset Options. 5. Tap Reset to Factory Settings.
6. Tap Reset Phone.
7. Your phone will restart and all settings will be reset to the factory default.
Table of Contents
how to restart your moto ONE HYPER
1. Press and hold the Power button for a few seconds until the phone turns off completely.
2. Once the phone is off, press and hold the Power button again until the Moto logo appears on the screen.
3. Now release the Power button and your phone will start booting up. You should see the Motorola logo on the screen.
4. After a few moments your phone should be restarted and you can use it as usual.
How to do a factory reset moto ONE HYPER with menu
1. Go to the Home screen, then tap the Apps icon.
2. Scroll to and tap Settings.
3. Scroll to and tap System.
4. Scroll to and tap Reset options.
5. Select Factory data reset. 6. Tap Reset phone.
7. If prompted, enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
8. Tap Erase everything. Your Moto ONE HYPER will then start the reset process, which can take up to 10 minutes.
When it is complete, your device will be reset to its original factory settings.
hard reset moto ONE HYPER with a combination of buttons
1. Turn off your phone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down button, then press and hold the Power button at the same time.
3. Release both buttons when you see the Motorola logo.
4. Press the Volume Down button twice to select “Recovery Mode.”
5. Press the Power button to confirm the selection.
6. Scroll down to “Wipe data/factory reset” and press the Power button to select.
7. Scroll down to “Yes” and press the Power button to select.
8. Wait for the reset to finish.
9. When the reset is complete, select “Reboot system now” and press the Power button to confirm.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.