Google’s Chromecast with Google TV has been gaining traction as a great way to watch streaming content on a big screen. It’s easy to set up, and it allows you to watch tons of content from the likes of YouTube, Netflix, and more. And now, you can even watch NOW TV on Chromecast with Google TV.
In this article, we’ll show you how to do it. We’ll cover everything from setting up the Chromecast to connecting your NOW TV account. Let’s get started.
The first step to streaming NOW TV on your Chromecast is setting up the device. The process is fairly simple and straightforward. Here’s what you need to do:
Plug in your Chromecast. Connect the power adapter to the Chromecast and plug it into a power outlet. Download the Google Home app. This app is available for both iOS and Android devices. Open the Google Home app and create an account. Follow the on-screen instructions to connect the Google Home app to your Chromecast.
Table of Contents
NOW TV Subscription Plans
Once you’ve set up your Chromecast, the next step is to sign up for a NOW TV subscription. NOW TV offers three different subscription plans:
1. Entertainment Pass: This plan gives you access to over 300 box sets, as well as over 80 channels, including Sky Atlantic, Sky One, and more.
2. Cinema Pass: This plan gives you access to over 1,000 movies, as well as 11 Sky Cinema channels.
3. Kids Pass: This plan gives you access to over 1,000 episodes of kids’ shows, as well as four dedicated channels for kids.
How to Install NOW TV on Google TV [Inside UK]
Now that you’ve connected your Chromecast to your NOW TV account, the next step is to install the NOW TV app on your Google TV. This is a bit more complicated than installing it on other devices, but it’s still fairly straightforward.
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Google TV.
2. Search for “NOW TV”.
3. Select the NOW TV app from the list of results.
4. Tap “Install” to begin the installation process.
5. Once the installation is complete, open the NOW TV app and log in with your NOW TV account details.
How to Activate NOW TV
When you first install NOW TV on your Chromecast with Google TV, you’ll need to activate it. Here’s how to do it:
1. Open the NOW TV app on your Google TV.
2. Select the “Activate” option.
3. Enter the activation code provided by NOW TV.
4. Your NOW TV account will now be activated and you can start streaming content.
Now that you know how to watch NOW TV on Chromecast with Google TV, you can start streaming your favorite shows and movies. It’s a great way to watch content on a big screen without the need for a cable or satellite subscription. So, what are you waiting for? Get started today!
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.