If you are looking for a simple way to watch Masters on Firestick, you have come to the right place. In this article, we will show you how to watch Masters on Firestick in just a few simple steps.
Table of Contents
What is the Master’s Tournament?
The Masters Tournament is one of the four major championships in professional golf. It is the first of the majors to be played each year.
The Masters is held annually at the Augusta National Golf Club in Augusta, Georgia, USA.
How to Watch Masters’ on Firestick
The Masters’ tournament is one of the biggest events in golf, and it is broadcasted on many different channels. However, if you want to watch it on your Firestick, you will need to use a VPN. A VPN will allow you to unblock any geo-restricted content, including the Masters’ tournament. All you need to do is connect to a server in the US, and you will be able to watch it on any channel that is broadcasting it. Follow the steps below to watch the Masters’ tournament on Firestick:
- Sign up for a VPN service. We recommend using ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the VPN app on your Firestick.
- Connect to a server in the US.
- Go to the NBC Sports website or app.
- Enjoy watching the Masters’ tournament! How to Watch Masters’ on Roku The Masters’ tournament is one of the biggest events in golf, and it is broadcasted on many different channels.
However, if you want to watch it on your Roku, you will need to use a VPN.
Prerequisite to Install ESPN+ on Firestick
- 1. Amazon Firestick with Remote
- 2. Amazon Account
- 3. ESPN+ Subscription
- 4. Fast Internet connection
- 5. ESPN+ App Install ESPN+ on Firestick
It’s very easy to install ESPN+ on Firestick, we have listed the steps below to install ESPN+ Firestick.
- Go to the main menu of your Firestick home screen and click on the “Search” icon.
- Now type ESPN in the search bar and click on “ESPN App” from the list.
- Click on the “Get” button to download and install ESPN App on Firestick.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Once installed, click “Open” to launch ESPN App on Firestick.
How to Activate ESPN+ on Firestick
- Launch ESPN App on Firestick and click on the “Log In” button.
- Now type in your ESPN+ account credentials and click “Log In”.
- You will be asked to enter the activation code, enter the activation code and click “Continue
Installation of Downloader App on Firestick:
1st of all, go to the Settings option and click on My Fire TV.
- Now, click on the Developer option and click on Apps from Unknown Sources.
- You need to turn on the option.
- After that, go to the home screen and click on the Search option.
- Now, type Downloader in the Search bar and search it.
- Click on the Downloader app from the search result.
- Click on the Get button.
- After that, click on the Open button.
- Now, you need to click on the Allow button.
- Click on the OK button.
- The app will be installed on your Firestick.
- Now, click on the Done button.
- After that, click on the Delete button.
- Click on the Delete button again.
- Now, you need to open the Downloader app.
- You will see the URL bar. Type the URL of the file-linked app and click on the Go button.
- The app will start downloading.
In this post, we have explored the purpose of the React Context API and investigated how the new Context API works. We also built a small, reusable component – a controlled text input – that makes use of the Context API. You can find the entire source code for this example on GitHub.
If you want to learn more about React Context, I recommend reading the official React Context docs.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.