1. Make sure your iPhone and Firestick are connected to the same WiFi network.
2. On your iPhone, open the Control Center and tap Screen Mirroring.
3. Select your Firestick from the list of available devices.
4. Once connected, your iPhone screen will be mirrored on your Firestick.
5. To disconnect, open the Control Center on your iPhone and tap Stop Mirroring.
6. You can also disconnect by pressing the Home button on your Firestick remote.
7. To adjust the size of the mirrored display, press and hold the Back button and then press the Play/Pause button.
8. You can also adjust the display size by selecting the Display Settings option from the Firestick menu.
9. To optimize the quality of the mirrored display, select the High-Quality option.
10. Once done, click the Back button to save the changes.
Table of Contents
Can you AirPlay iPhone to Amazon Firestick?
No, you cannot AirPlay from an iPhone to an Amazon Firestick.
How to Mirror iPhone to Firestick
Mirroring your iPhone’s screen to your Fire Stick is a great way to view photos, videos, and more on a larger screen.
1. Connect your Fire Stick to your TV and plug it in.
2. Open the Fire Stick home screen and select the “Settings” icon.
3. Select “Display & Sounds”. 4. Select “Enable Display Mirroring”.
5. On your iPhone, open “Settings”, then “Control Center”.
6. Select “Screen Mirroring”.
7. Select your Fire Stick from the list. 8. Enter the code that appears on your TV.
9. Your iPhone will now be mirrored to the Fire Stick.
How to Connect iPhone to Firestick using AirScreen
1. On your iPhone, open the App Store and search for AirScreen.
2. Download and install the app on your iPhone.
3. Open the AirScreen app on your iPhone.
4. On your Firestick, go to Settings > Display & Sounds > Enable Display Mirroring.
5. On your iPhone, tap the “Fire TV” option and select your Firestick from the list.
6. The AirScreen app will now start mirroring your iPhone to Firestick.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.