1. Power off your Samsung Galaxy S21 5G/S21 Ultra.
2. Simultaneously press and hold the Volume Up, Bixby and Power buttons.
3. Once your device vibrates and the Samsung logo appears, release the buttons.
4. Use the Volume Up and Volume Down keys to select the option ‘wipe data/factory reset’.
5. Press the Power button to begin the process.
6. Select ‘Yes’ and press the Power button to confirm.
7. Select the ‘Reboot system now’ option and press the Power button to restart your phone.
Your Samsung Galaxy S21 5G/S21 Ultra should now be reset to its factory settings.
Table of Contents
how to restart samsung S21 models
To restart your Samsung Galaxy S21, simply press and hold the Power button for a few seconds until the Power Off menu appears. Then tap the Restart option. Your device will then restart. Alternatively, you can press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons for about 10 seconds until your device restarts.
If you have a Samsung account, you can also use the Find My Mobile service to remotely restart your device.
how to reset S21 by using the menu
To reset the S21 using the menu, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Open the Settings menu on the S21.
2. Tap the “Backup & Reset” option.
3. Tap “Factory Data Reset” and then select “Reset Device”.
4. Confirm your selection by tapping “Erase Everything”.
The S21 will now reset and all of your data will be wiped from the device.
how to reset samsung S21 by using buttons
1. Turn off your Samsung S21.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up, Power and Bixby buttons simultaneously for about 10 seconds until the Samsung logo appears on the screen.
3. When the Android system recovery screen appears, release all the buttons.
4. Use the Volume up/down keys to scroll through the options and select “wipe data/factory reset” by pressing the Power button.
5. Confirm the action by selecting “Yes – delete all user data” and confirm it with the Power button.
6. When the reset is complete, select “reboot system now” and confirm with the Power button.
7. Your phone will now reboot and you should have a freshly reset Samsung S21.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.