1. Power off your Motorola tab G62 by pressing and holding the power button until the screen turns off.
2. Press and hold the volume down key and the power button at the same time until the recovery mode appears.
3. Use the volume down key to select “wipe data/factory reset” and press the power button to confirm.
4. Select “Yes–delete all user data” and press the power button to confirm.
5. Select “reboot system now” and press the power button to confirm.
6. Your Motorola tab G62 will now reboot and the reset will be complete. Alternatively, you can also perform a hard reset by pressing and holding the power button, volume up key and the home button at the same time until the recovery mode appears. Follow the same steps as above to complete the reset.
Table of Contents
how to restart your moto tab G62
To restart your Moto Tab G62, press and hold the Power button until the device turns off. Then press and hold the Power button again until the device turns back on
2 ways to do a factory reset
1. Use the System Settings Menu:
Most modern devices allow you to reset the device to its factory settings using the system settings menu. This process will erase all data stored on the device, including apps and their associated data, system settings, and user data.
2. Use the Hardware Buttons:
Some devices allow you to reset the device to its factory settings using a combination of hardware buttons. This process will also erase all data stored on the device and should only be used if the system settings menu is not available.
how to do a factory reset moto tab G62 with the menu
2. Press and hold the Volume Down + Power buttons until you see the “Moto” logo.
3. Using Volume Down, select “Recovery Mode” and press Power to confirm.
4. You will see an Android logo with a red exclamation mark.
5. Press and hold Power, then press Volume Up once.
6. Use Volume Down to select “Wipe data/factory reset” and press Power to confirm.
7. Select “Yes” and press Power to confirm.
8. Wait for the reset to finish.
9. Select “Reboot system now” and press Power to confirm.
10. Your Moto Tab G62 will now reboot and begin the setup process.
factory reset with moto tab G62 combinations of button
There is no specific combination of buttons to factory reset the Moto Tab G62. To factory reset your device, go to Settings > System > Reset Options > Erase All Data (Factory Reset).
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.