1. From the home screen, select Apps.
2. Select Settings.
3. Select System.
4. Select Reset Options.
5. Select Reset Phone.
6. Enter your PIN if prompted, then select Reset Phone.
7. Select Erase Everything. 8. Your device will reset and reboot.
Table of Contents
how to restart your moto G50
To restart your Moto G50, press and hold the power button for a few seconds until the power menu appears. Then, select Restart and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process. Alternatively, you can turn the device off and then turn it back on.
If your Moto G50 is unresponsive, press and hold the power button and volume down button for about 10 seconds until the device restarts. If your device is still unresponsive, press and hold the power button and volume up button for about 10 seconds until the device restarts.
how to do a factory reset moto G50 with the menu
1. Open the Settings menu on your Moto G50.
2. Scroll down and tap on System.
3. Select Reset.
4. Tap on Factory data reset.
5. Read the warning message and tap on Reset phone.
6. Enter your password or PIN and tap on Erase everything.
Your Moto G50 will now begin the factory reset process, which may take a few minutes to complete. Once finished, your device will reboot and you will be returned to the initial setup screen.
hard reset moto G50 with a combination of button
To perform a hard reset on the Moto G50, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously for around 10 seconds. The device will then reboot and begin the reset process. If that doesn’t work, you can also try the following:
• Enter recovery mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously for around 10 seconds.
• Use the Volume keys to navigate to the “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option and press the Power button to select it.
• Confirm the reset by selecting “Yes” and wait for the process to finish.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.