First, make sure your device is fully charged. Then, go to the settings menu, then to Backup & Reset. Select Factory Data Reset, then Reset Phone.
Your Motorola G40 Fusion will now be reset to its factory settings. If you are having trouble with this process, please contact Motorola Support for further assistance.
1. First, power off your Motorola G40 Fusion.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together until you see the Motorola logo appear.
3. When the logo appears, let go of the buttons and wait for the menu to appear.
4. Use the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to select the option to “Recovery Mode”.
5. Then, press the Power button to select the option.
6. Your device will now boot into recovery mode.
7. Use the Volume buttons to navigate to the “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option.
8. Select the option by pressing the Power button.
9. Your device will now reset itself and you will be taken back to the home screen.
10. Your Motorola G40 Fusion is now reset to its factory settings.
Table of Contents
how to restart your moto G40 FUSION
To restart your Moto G40 FUSION, press and hold the power button for approximately 10 seconds until your phone restarts. Alternatively, if your phone is unresponsive, remove the battery and then reinstall it. After a few seconds, your phone should restart.
how to do a factory reset moto G40 FUSION with menu
1. Go to the main Settings menu of your device.
2. Select the Backup & Reset option.
3. Select Factory Data Reset.
4. Tap on Reset Phone.
5. Confirm the action by tapping on Erase Everything.
Your Moto G40 FUSION will now start the factory data reset process. Wait for it to complete and then set up your device as a new device.
hard reset moto G40 FUSION with a combination of buttons
To perform a hard reset on the Moto G40 Fusion, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons together for 10 seconds. The phone will then vibrate and the Motorola logo will appear on the screen. Release the buttons and wait for the device to boot up.
If this doesn’t work, try pressing and holding the Power and Volume Up buttons together for 10 seconds. This should also trigger a hard reset.
what to do if resetting Motorola G40 FUSION doesn’t work
If resetting your Motorola G40 FUSION doesn’t work, it is best to contact your device manufacturer or a professional technician for assistance. There could be a hardware or software issue that requires further investigation.
You could also try to perform a factory reset as a last resort. This will erase all data stored on the device so be sure to backup any important files before attempting this. If the factory reset doesn’t work, the device may need to be sent in for repair or replacement.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.