You can hard reset your Samsung Galaxy M62 5G by following these steps:
1. Turn off your device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time.
3. When the Samsung logo appears, release the buttons.
4. Select ‘Wipe data/factory reset’ using the Volume buttons and confirm with the Power button.
5. Select ‘Yes – delete all user data’ and press the Power button.
6. When the reset is complete, select ‘Reboot system now’ and press the Power button. Your device will now reboot and be reset to its factory settings.
how to factory reset Samsung M62 5G by using the menu
1. Open the Settings menu on your device.
2. Select General Management.
3. Select Reset.
4. Select Factory Data Reset.
5. Select Reset.
6. Select Delete All.
7. Select Yes.
8. Your device will now be reset.
how to hard reset Samsung M62 5G by using buttons
1. Power off your Samsung M62 5G.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up + Power buttons together for a few seconds.
3. Release all buttons when the Samsung logo appears.
4. Now you will enter into recovery mode.
5. Select the ‘wipe data/factory reset’ option using the Volume down button and press the Power button to confirm.
6. Select the ‘Yes — delete all user data’ option and press the Power button to confirm.
7. Now select the ‘reboot system now’ option and press the Power button to reboot your device.
8. Your device will now reboot and it will take a few minutes to complete the process.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.