To perform a hard reset on your Samsung Galaxy M51, please follow these steps:
1. Turn off your device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons simultaneously for about 10 seconds until the Samsung logo appears.
3. Release the buttons and press the Volume Down button to select the “wipe data/factory reset” option.
4. Press the Power button to confirm the selection.
5. Select “Yes — delete all user data” and press the Power button to confirm.
6. When the reset is complete, select “Reboot system now” and press the Power button to reboot your device.
how to factory reset samsung M51 by using the menu
1. Go to the Home screen and select the Settings icon.
2. Scroll down and select General Management.
3. Select Reset.
4. Select Factory Data Reset.
5. Select Reset Device.
6. Select Delete All.
7. Enter your PIN or password when prompted and select OK.
8. Your phone will now reset to its factory settings.
how to hard reset samsung M51 by using buttons
To hard reset your Samsung M51, press and hold down the Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time for 10 seconds. Your phone will then reset automatically. Another way to reset your Samsung M51 is to go to the settings menu and select ‘General Management’. From there, select ‘Reset’ and then ‘Factory Data Reset’.
You will then be asked to confirm the reset. Once you’ve done that, your phone will reset to its factory settings. You can also use the Find My Mobile service to reset your device remotely. To do this, you will need to log in to your Samsung account on a computer or other device.
Then, select the ‘Locate My Device’ option and follow the on-screen instructions.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.