1. Back up your data to an external source.
2. Power off your device.
3. Press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power buttons until you see the Android logo on the screen.
4. Using the Volume Down button, navigate to the “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option.
5. Press the Power button to select the option.
6. Select “Yes” using the Volume Down button.
7. Press the Power button to confirm the selection. 8. Your device will now perform the hard reset and reboot.
how to factory reset Samsung M32 5G by using the menu
1. Go to the Settings menu.
2. Select the General tab.
3. Scroll down and select the Reset option.
4. Select Factory Data Reset.
5. Read the warning message and select Reset Device.
6. Enter your PIN or password and select Erase Everything.
7. Your device will now reset and reinstall the original factory settings.
how to hard reset Samsung M32 5G by using buttons
1. Ensure that your Samsung M32 5G is powered off.
2. Press and hold the Power button, Volume Up button and the Bixby button at the same time.
3. When the Android logo appears, release the buttons and wait for the Recovery Mode menu to appear.
4. Use the Volume Down button to scroll down and select ‘Wipe data/factory reset’.
5. Press the Power button to confirm.
6. Use the Volume Down button to select ‘Yes – delete all user data’.
7. Press the Power button to confirm.
8. When the reset is done, use the Volume Down button to highlight ‘Reboot system now’.
9. Press the Power button to restart your device.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.