1. Start by powering off your device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together until you see the Android logo on the screen.
3. When the Android logo appears, release the buttons and wait for the device to boot into Recovery Mode.
4. Use the Volume buttons to navigate to the wipe data/factory reset option and select it using the Power button.
5. Select Yes — delete all user data by pressing the Power button.
6. Now select Reboot system now to restart the device.
7. After the reboot, you can set up your device as if it was new.
how to factory reset Samsung M31 by using the menu
1. Go to the Settings menu of your Samsung device.
2. Select the General Management option.
3. Tap on Reset.
4. Select Factory Data Reset.
5. Read the information and select Reset Device.
6. Tap on Delete All and then tap on Reset.
7. Your device will now reset and reboot.
hard reset Samsung M31 by using buttons
To perform a hard reset on the Samsung M31, press and hold the Volume Up, Power and Home buttons together for 10-15 seconds. The device will vibrate and see the Android logo on the screen. Release the buttons and the device will restart. If the above method does not work, try the following steps:
1. Turn off your device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up, Power and Home buttons together for 10-15 seconds.
3. When the Samsung logo appears, release the Power and Home buttons but keep pressing the Volume Up button.
4. When the Android System Recovery screen appears, release the Volume Up button.
5. Use the Volume Up/Down keys to select “wipe data/factory reset” and then press the Power button to confirm.
6. Select “Yes — delete all user data” and then press the Power button to confirm.
7. When the reset is complete, select “reboot system now” and press the Power button to confirm.
Your Samsung M31 will now reboot and the hard reset will be complete.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.