1. Turn off your Samsung Galaxy M11.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up + Power buttons together until the Android System Recovery screen appears.
3. Use the Volume Down button to highlight the ‘Wipe data/factory reset’ option and press the Power button to select it.
4. On the next screen, highlight ‘Yes — delete all user data’ and press the Power button to confirm.
5. Your device will now begin the Factory Reset process.
6. Once completed, highlight ‘Reboot system now’ and press the Power button.
7. Your device will now reboot.
how to factory reset Samsung M11 by using the menu
1. Go to Settings > General Management > Reset > Factory data reset.
2. Select Reset device.
3. Enter your PIN/password/pattern if prompted.
4. Select Erase everything.
5. Your Samsung M11 will reset and reboot.
how to hard reset Samsung M11 by using buttons
To hard reset your Samsung M11:
1. Turn off your device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up + Power buttons together for a few seconds.
3. When the Samsung logo appears on the screen, release both keys.
4. The Android Recovery screen will appear.
5. Use the Volume Down button to navigate and the Power button to select.
6. Select the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option.
7. Select the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option again and press the Power button to confirm.
8. Select Reboot system now and press the Power button to confirm.
9. Your device will now reset and reboot.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.