1. Power off your device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously until the Samsung logo appears.
3. Release both buttons and press the Volume Down button.
4. Now you should be in the Recovery Mode.
5. Scroll down using the Volume Down button and select Wipe Data/Factory Reset by pressing the Power button.
6. Select Yes and press the Power button again.
7. Your device will now start the reset process.
8. After the reset is complete, select Reboot system now and press the Power button.
9. Your device will now reboot and will be ready to use.
how to factory reset Samsung galaxy M01S by using the menu
1. Go to Settings > General Management.
2. Tap on Reset.
3. Select Factory Data Reset.
4. Tap Reset Device.
5. Enter your Password or PIN if prompted.
6. Tap Continue.
7. Tap Delete All.
8. Your Samsung Galaxy M01S will now reset and restart.
how to hard reset Samsung M01S by using buttons
1. Turn off your Samsung M01S.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up button and the Power button at the same time.
3. When the Samsung logo appears, release the buttons and press and hold the Volume Down button.
4. When you see the Android recovery screen, use the Volume buttons to select “Wipe data/factory reset” and press the Power button to confirm.
5. On the next screen, select “Yes – erase all user data” and press the Power button to confirm.
6. After the reset is complete, select “Reboot system now” and press the Power button to restart your phone.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.