1. Ensure your device is powered off.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
3. When the green Android logo displays, release all keys (‘Installing system update’ will show for about 30 – 60 seconds before showing the Android system recovery menu options).
4. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight ‘wipe data/factory reset’.
5. Press the Power button to select.
6. Press the Volume down key until ‘Yes — delete all user data’ is highlighted.
7. Press the Power button to select and start the master reset.
8. When the master reset is complete, ‘Reboot system now’ is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
how to factory reset Samsung A50 by using the menu
1. Open the Settings app on your Samsung A50.
2. Scroll down and tap General Management.
3. Tap Reset.
4. Tap Factory Data Reset.
5. Tap Reset.
6. Confirm your selection by tapping Delete All.
7. Your Samsung A50 will begin the factory reset process.
how to hard reset Samsung A50 by using buttons
1. First turn off your Samsung A50.
2. Then press and hold the Power Button, Volume Up Button, and Bixby buttons simultaneously until you see the Samsung logo.
3. When you see the Samsung logo, release all the buttons and wait for a few seconds.
4. Now you will see the Android recovery menu.
5. Now use the Volume down button to select the “wipe data/factory reset” option and press the Power button to select it.
6. Now select the “Yes” option to confirm the data wipe and press the Power button to select it.
7. Now wait for the process to complete and it will take some time.
8. Once the reset is complete, select the “Reboot System Now” option and press the Power button to select it.
Your Samsung A50 will now reboot to its factory settings.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.