1. Turn off your device
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key, then press and hold the Power key
3. When the Samsung Galaxy logo displays, release only the Power key
4. When the Android logo displays, release all keys
5. Select wipe data/factory reset with the Volume Down key
6. Press the Power key to select
7. Select Yes — delete all user data with the Volume Down key
8. Press the Power key to select
9. When the master reset is complete, select Reboot system now with the Volume Down key
10. Press the Power key to restart the device
how to factory reset samsung A2 By using the menu
1. Open your Settings app and tap “General Management.”
2. Tap “Reset.”
3. Tap “Factory data reset.”
4. Tap “Reset.”
5. Enter your PIN, pattern, or password if prompted.
6. Tap “Delete All.”
how to factory reset samsung A2 by using buttons
1. Turn off your Samsung A2.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up, Home, and Power buttons simultaneously.
3. When the Samsung logo appears on the screen, release the Power button but continue to hold the Volume Up and Home buttons.
4. When the Android system recovery screen appears, release all the buttons.
5. Use the Volume Down button to highlight the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option and select it with the Power button.
6. Use the Volume Down button to highlight Yes — delete all user data and select it with the Power button.
7. When the reset is complete, use the Volume Down button to highlight the Reboot system now option and select it with the Power button.
8. Your Samsung A2 will now reset to its factory default settings.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.