1. Turn off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up button and the Power button at the same time.
3. When the Samsung logo appears, release the Power button but continue to hold the Volume Up button.
4. When the Android System Recovery screen appears, release the Volume Up button.
5. Use the Volume Down button to select “wipe data/factory reset”.
6. Press the Power button to confirm.
7. Select “yes–delete all user data” and press the Power button to confirm.
8. When the reset is complete, select “reboot system now” and press the Power button.
how to factory reset samsung A02 by using the menu
1. Go to Settings.
2. Scroll down and select General Management.
3. Select Reset.
4. Select Factory data reset.
5. Read the information on the screen and select Reset.
6. Select Delete all.
7. Your device will restart and begin the factory data reset process.
how to factory reset samsung A02 by using buttons
To factory reset your Samsung A02 using buttons, you will need to:
1. Power off your device by long pressing the Power button until the Power Menu appears.
2. Select the “Power Off” option, and wait for the device to power off.
3. Once the device has powered off, press and hold the Volume Up, Power, and Bixby buttons simultaneously.
4. When the Samsung logo appears, release the Power button, but keep holding the Volume Up and Bixby buttons.
5. When the Android Recovery menu appears, use the Volume Down button to navigate to the “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option.
6. Select the “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option by pressing the Power button.
7. Select the “Yes – Delete All User Data” option, and then press the Power button to confirm.
8. The device will now reset itself to its factory settings. Once the reset is complete, your device will power on and you can log into it as a new user.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.