To perform a hard reset on the Moto S30 Pro, follow the steps below:
1. Turn off the phone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down + Power buttons at the same time until the phone vibrates and the Motorola Logo appears.
3. Release the buttons and wait for the Recovery Mode menu to appear.
4. Use the Volume buttons to navigate to “wipe data/factory reset” and press the Power button to select it.
5. Use the Volume buttons to highlight “Yes – erase all user data” and press the Power button to select it.
6. The phone will now reset and turn on automatically.
Table of Contents
how to restart your moto S30 PRO
To restart your Moto S30 Pro, press and hold the power button for at least 10 seconds until the phone turns off. If this does not work, then you can try the following steps:
1. Remove the battery from the device.
2. Press and hold the power button for 30 seconds.
3. Reinsert the battery and power the device.
4. Your Moto S30 Pro should now be restarted.
If you still have trouble restarting your Moto S30 Pro, contact your device manufacturer or carrier for additional support.
how to do a factory reset moto S30 PRO with menu
To perform a factory reset on the Moto S30 Pro, open the Settings menu, then select System > Reset Options > Factory Data Reset. Select the Reset Phone option, then confirm the reset. Your phone will reset, wiping all data and rebooting your device.
Note: This will erase all personal data and settings from your device. Make sure you have backed up any important data before proceeding.
hard reset moto S30 PRO with a combination of buttons
To perform a hard reset on the Moto S30 Pro, you will need to press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons for around 10 seconds. The phone will then turn off and restart, restoring it to its factory settings.
If the above method does not work, you may also need to remove the battery and SIM card from the device, wait for about a minute before reinserting them, and then turn the device on. For both methods, your data and files will be wiped, so make sure to back up any important information before attempting the reset.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.