To perform a hard reset on your Motorola ONE (P30 PLAY):
1. With the device powered off, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously.
2. When the Motorola logo appears, release both buttons.
3. When the Android Recovery menu appears, use the Volume Down button to scroll to “wipe data/factory reset” and press the Power button to select it.
4. When the “Confirm wipe of all user data?” message appears, use the Volume Down button to scroll to “Yes — delete all user data” and press the Power button to select it.
5. When the reset is complete, use the Volume Down button to scroll to “reboot system now” and press the Power button to select it.
Your Motorola One (P30 PLAY) should now be reset to its original factory settings.
Table of Contents
How to restart your moto ONE (P30 PLAY)
1. Press and hold the Power button and Volume Down button at the same time until the Moto logo appears on the screen.
2. When the Moto logo appears, press and hold the Power button until the Power Off menu appears.
3. Select the Power Off or Reboot option.
4. When prompted, select Yes to confirm the action. Your Moto ONE (P30 PLAY) will now restart.
How to do a factory reset moto ONE (P30 PLAY) with a menu
1. Open the Settings menu on your Moto One (P30 Play).
2. Scroll down and select the Backup & Reset option.
3. Tap on Factory Data Reset.
4. Select the Reset Phone option.
5. Tap on the Erase Everything button to confirm the reset.
6. Wait for the phone to reset itself.
7. Once the reset is complete, your Moto One (P30 Play) will be restored to its original factory settings.
hard reset moto ONE (P30 PLAY) with a combination of buttons
To perform a hard reset on the Moto ONE (P30 Play), press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button simultaneously for 10-15 seconds.
Release the buttons when the Moto logo appears on the screen. The device will now reset and restart.
what to do if resetting Motorola ONE (P30 PLAY) doesn’t work
If resetting your Motorola ONE (P30 PLAY) does not work, you may need to perform a hard reset. This involves removing the battery, SIM card and/or memory card (if applicable) and pressing and holding the power button for 15 seconds or more. You may then need to reinsert the battery, SIM card and/or memory card and attempt to turn on the phone.
If the phone still does not turn on, you may need to visit a Motorola service center for assistance. In some cases, a hard reset may not be possible, in which case you may need to contact Motorola customer service for further assistance.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.