1. Turn off your Motorola G62 5G.
2. Press and hold both the Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time.
3. After the screen turns on, release the buttons and press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
4. When the recovery menu appears, press the Volume Down button twice until you reach the “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option.
5. Press the Power button to select the option.
6. When prompted, press the Volume Down button twice until you reach the “Yes – erase all user data” option.
7. Press the Power button to select the option and begin the hard reset.
8. When the process is complete, press the Power button once to select the “Reboot System” option.
Your Motorola G62 5G will now be reset to its factory settings.
Table of Contents
how to restart your moto G62 5G
1. Press and hold the power button for a few seconds until the Power Off icon appears.
2. Tap Power Off.
3. Wait a few seconds, then press and hold the power button until the screen turns on again and the Motorola logo appears.
4. Your phone is now restarted.
how to do a factory reset moto G62 5G with menu
1. Go to the Home screen and tap on the Settings icon.
2. Tap System > Advanced.
3. Tap Reset options.
4. Tap Erase all data (factory reset).
5. Tap Reset phone.
6. Tap Erase everything.
7. Confirm you understand the risks by tapping Erase everything.
8. Your device will reboot automatically.
hard reset moto G62 5G with a combination of buttons
To perform a hard reset on the Moto G62 5G, you need to press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons together for 10 seconds. The device will then restart and the reset will be complete. If the above steps don’t work, you can also try a factory reset. To do this, go to Settings > System > Reset Options > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone. Then follow the on-screen instructions to reset your device.
You can also use the recovery mode to perform the reset. To do this, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons together for 10 seconds until the boot screen appears. Then select the Recovery option and then select Wipe Data/Factory Reset. After that, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the reset.
what to do if resetting Motorola G62 5G doesn’t work
If resetting your Motorola G62 5G does not work, you may need to contact Motorola customer service for assistance. They may be able to help you troubleshoot the issue or provide further instructions on how to reset the device. You can also consider taking the device to a local repair shop if you feel comfortable with doing so.
You can also try performing a factory reset on the device. This will reset it to its original settings and should resolve any issues you may be having. To perform a factory reset, go to Settings > System > Reset Options > Erase All Data (Factory Reset). Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the reset.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.